This blog is a collection of things I like, enjoy and want to mark and remember

Monday, October 20, 2008

Parque El Virray

Saturday and Sunday mornings I am usually in Parque El Virray with out dogs. Perhaps not the most wonderful park in the world - long and thin. Stretching between Calle 7 and the Autopista Norte but I really enjoy walking through it in the morning



After walk - well breakfast in Cafe Illy on the ground floor of the Hotel Charlotte overlooking the park and on Sunday packed with Cyclists and dogs.



There are a few interesting buildings around the park. I think this is one of the most elegant apartment blocks in Bogota.



This odd little house on the park with its sculptures on the terrace has made me curious about the owners.

And then finally there is Paco, el Rey, has he was described in a local paper. A stray who lives in the park and has won hundreds of friends.

No comments: